M. Cohen, F.S.A., M.A.A.A.
President and Consulting Actuary
Ben Cohen is the President of Wakely Actuarial Services Inc.
His Actuarial focus is the firm’s Senior Health Consulting Practice.
Ben has experience working with both Senior Health and
Supplemental Health insurance products. He has worked as a consultant
since 2002 after working for five years for a large
insurance company specializing in the work site market.
Ben’s areas of practice include individual life and individual accident
Primary areas of expertise include:
- Evaluation of Reinsurance Proposals
- Corporate Modeling
- Individual Life Product Development
- Individual Accident and Health Product Development
- Mortality and Morbidity Studies
- Experience Analysis and Rate Increase Submissions
- Fellow, Society of Actuaries
- Member, American Academy of Actuaries
- B.S., Mathematics, University of South Carolina (1998)
| Practice Divisions | Our Team
| Results | About
Mission | Contact