William M. Reynolds, F.S.A, M.A.A.A.
Bill Reynolds serves as a Consulting Actuary for Wakely Actuarial Services, Inc.
His primary focus is the firm's Supplemental Health Consulting Practice.
Bill has experience working with Supplemental Health Insurance, primarily focusing on Senior Health Insurance Products. Previous experience includes work as the managaing actuary for a TPA
overseeing the actuarial functions of multiple lines of insurance.
Bill's area of practice is supplemental accident and health insurance.
Primary areas of expertise include:
- Experience Analysis and Rate Increase Submissions
- Valuation and Financial Reporting
- Individual Health Product Development
- Fellow, Society of Actuaries
- Member, American Academy of Actuaries
- M.A., Mathematics, University of South Florida (1997)
Services | Practice Divisions | Our Team | Results | About
Mission | Contact Us