Mike Polasky, F.S.A, M.A.A.A.
Mike Polasky serves as a Consulting Actuary for Wakely Actuarial Services, Inc.
His primary focus is the firm's Life and Annuity Consulting Practice.
Mike has experience working with Individual Life insurance products. He has worked as a consultant since joining the firm in 2010. Mike began his career in 1996 and has worked for two large national
insurance carriers performing valuation, financial reporting and
Mike's area of practice is individual life.
Primary areas of expertise include:
- Valuation and Financial Reporting
- Corporate Modeling
- Individual Life Product Development
- Fellow, Society of Actuaries
- Member, American Academy of Actuaries
- B.S. Actuarial Mathematics. Magna Cum Laude, Florida State University (1996)
Services | Practice Divisions | Our Team | Results | About
Mission | Contact Us