Kamran Malik, A.S.A, M.A.A.A.
Kamran Malik serves as a Consulting Actuary for Wakely Actuarial Services, Inc.
His primary focus is the firm's Senior and Supplemental Health Consulting Practice.
Kamran has experience working with Supplemental Health Insurance, primarily focusing on Senior and Supplemental Health Insurance Products. Previously he was director of pricing for traditional health
product lines of an insurance company.
Kamran's area of practice is supplemental accident and health insurance.
Primary areas of expertise include:
- Experience Analysis and Rate Increase Submissions
- Corporate Modeling
- Individual Accident and Health Product Development
- Associate, Society of Actuaries
- Member, American Academy of Actuaries
- B.S., Mathematics, University of Nebraska-Lincoln (1996)
Services | Practice Divisions | Our Team | Results | About
Mission | Contact Us